MoU was signed in 2013 to launch a joint Masters program in Materials Science and engineering and Mechanical Engineering. This follows the general MoUs signed between PSG Institutions and Wright State University in previous years. During a recent visit of Dr. Raghavan Srinivasan from Wright State University, opportunities were extended for PSG students to pursue M.S. Program in Aeronautical Engineering, Cyber Security, Bio Medical Engineering and Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
In order to know more about admission details and requirements please visit:
For all general undergraduate questions, please visit: Undergraduate Admissions
Graduate admission questions please visit: Graduate Admissions
Fee Structure at Tuition Fees
The MoU with University of Toledo has resulted in setting up academic exchange programs beneficial to the respective educational institutions and the development of joint studies, research, clinical experience and training activities in Business Education (MBA) and Mechanical Engineering, (MS).
A MoU was signed between University of Dayton and PSG in desiring to develop academic exchange and co-operation in teaching and research for the advancement and dissemination of learning as follows:
- To allow and use their best endeavours to affect visits from one university to the other by members of the faculty for the purpose of collaborating in teaching, research, joint conferences and joint cultural programs
- To offer admission from one university to the other to qualify students to undergraduate and graduate courses
- To encourage the exchange of scientific materials, publications and information
- To prepare, as necessary, additional working programs detailing specific forms and contents of co-operation
University of South Australia
The MoU between PSG Institutions and the University of South Australia provides for:
- Fellowships for PSG Tech students
- Joint Research programmes
MoU with SDSU provides for faculty exchange, student exchange, joint academic programmes and research. A study abroad programme for students of College of Arts and Letters and the Nursing Colleges is conducted every year apart from frequent visits and faculty exchange in Business Management.
Wayne State University and PSG have agreed to establish a collaborative education programme defined as a 3+2 programme in which qualified students enrolled at PSG, after successfully completing the first three years of their Undergraduate curriculum in BE (CSE ) and B.Tech (IT) will be accepted into the Department of Computer Science at WSU (subject to all applicable WSU and Department of Computer Science policies of admission procedures and standards) for the next two years to finish a required training curriculum to qualify for their Bachelor’s degree awarded at PSG and a Master’s degree to be awarded by WSU.
A Co-operation Agreement was signed between PSG and Wayne State University for education programme in:
- 1+1 Masters programme in Computer Science
- 1+1 Dual Masters Programme
- 3+2 Bachelor Masters programme
The MoU with University of Central Florida was signed on 30.05.2013.
The general forms of co-operation are:
- Exchange of undergraduate and / or graduate students
- Exchange of faculty members and / or research scholars
- Joint research activities
- Exchange of scientific materials and information